Monday, May 11, 2009

College Degree Needed

As you may be aware more and more organizations are starting to require college degrees. In the 1990's organizations started hiring people without degrees and that is how I got into restaurant management. I did not have a degree and found an organization that did not require a degree. I am still with this organization and they now require a college education to be hired into management. I started an online degree program in order for me to move up within my organization. I have enjoyed this online, "distance", degree program because I can do this on my time. I currently attend Western International University and love the program. I would highly suggest that anyone wanting to complete or start a degree to check out on line degree programs. They will walk you through the whole process, from registering to financial aid.

Has anyone else started or completed an online degree program?

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment